Acebeam K70 is the New Throw King. Utilizing a single CREE XHP35 HI LED, Max output 2600 Lumens,Throwing 1300 Meters.
The body magnetic ring for users to select 6 brightness levels and 1 strobe. It is very powerful and versatile to meet many customers demands such as hunting,searching, securing,caving,etc.
Here we have beamshots comparing the K70 (left) and the K60 (right). images by Mike Harrington - (see product review below)
The power pole is 100 metres from the camera. The darker trees overhanging the road from both sides are at 250 metres from the camera. The red dot on the road ( reflector ) is at 900 metres.
LED: Cree XHP35 High Intensity LED with a lifespan of 10+years of run time
Max 2600 lumens output using 4x 18650 batteries
Output (select by magnetic ring):
Level 1 : 1lms 1200 hours;
Level 2 : 70lms 75 hours;
Level 3 : 450lms 12 hours;
Level 4 : 1000lms 6 hours;
Level 5 : 1900lms 3 hours;
Level 6 : 2600lms 2 hours;
Standby : 65uA
Strobe : 2600lms 3 hours;
Working voltage: 12V - 17V;
Max Runtime: 1200 hours;
Max beam distance: 1300meters;
Peak beam intensity: 422000cd;
Impact resistant: 1.2 meters;
Waterproof : IPX-8 Standard (2meters);
Size: 206mm(length) x 88mm(head diameter)*50mm(tube diameter);
Weight: 590g(without batteries);
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure;
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- momentary forward click tactical switch.
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use.
- Smooth reflector for max light output
- tactical knurling for firm grip
- streamlined body design
- Mechanical reversed polarity protection design for battery carrier
- Intelligent highly effcient circuit board design for max performance and long run time;
- Specially designed for military,Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting,Search&Rescue and outdoor activities.
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
1x user manual;
1x Replacement O-ring and rubber Tailcap
(K70 must use 4 x high drain unprotected 18650 cells, or protected 18650 cells which PCB including 3 MOSFETs.)