or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
FCP-02 ISRAELI EMERGENCY BANDAGE FIRSTCARE 6" (15cm) 2 Pack
Innovative, combat proven first-aid device, the FirstCare Israeli Bandage is used for staunching blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations.
Traumatic bleeding is the leading cause of preventable death for combat wounded soldiers. The preferred choice of Australian and U.S. Special Forces for hemorrhage control in tactical environments, the 6” Israeli Emergency Bandage is an innovative, combat-proven emergency first aid bandage for pre-hospital emergency situations and first responders.
Effective, multi-functional treatment for professional and non-professional caregivers to control traumatic bleeding and save lives when every second counts. All-in-one solution combines multiple first aid applications, including primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place.
• Internationally patented, FDA approved modular bandage
• Quick, easy and convenient for one-handed or self-application
• Sterile, non-adherent pad effectively applies direct pressure to any site & eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
• Secondary sterile dressing maintains pad and pressure firmly in place and lowers risk of further infection
• Additional tourniquet application to further constrict blood-flow
• Built in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
• Vacuum-sealed packaging; X-Ray compatible
• Quickly stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
Weight: 0.1 kg / 3.5 oz