or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Pediatric set includes mattress, patient restraints, vacuum pump and a carrying case.
The EVAC-U-SPLINT Pediatric Mattress holds a child securely and comfortably, which reduces their anxiety during transport, resulting in less patient movement.
The mattress is filled with thousands of polystyrene beads which act as a thermal insulator to help maintain the patient's core body temperature.
- Extremely durable, easy-to-clean fabric
- Molds to each patient’s unique body contours
- In contrast to a flat backboard, distributes body weight evenly eliminating specific pressure points at the occiput, scapulas, buttocks and heals of the patient
- Reduces potential for nerve, vessel and tissue damage
- Provides thermal insulation which is especially beneficial for geriatric patients
- Ideal for injuries of the spine, back, hips, pelvis or trauma patients with multiple fractures
- Quick connect and disconnect MaxiValve is fast, effective and easy to use even with gloves on
- Evacuation time is less than 25 seconds using the durable all-aluminum manual pump
- Simple, intuitive MaxiValve is extremely reliable and is guaranteed for the life of the product
- Multiple integrated slats provide additional support and rigidity
- X-ray compatible and MRI safe
- Patient can be transported in a supine, knees flexed or a 30° elevated torso position.
- The EVAC-U-SPLINT Vacuum Mattress is safe, secure and comfortable
A simple solution to pediatric immobilization. Uncomplicated design enables fast, accurate application of the EVAC-U-SPLINT Pediatric Mattress.
Conforming beads make positioning of the patient in neutral alignment a quick on-scene procedure. No additional blankets or pads are necessary.
No parts to lose. Child is held securely and comfortably without unnecessary pressure, thus reducing child anxiety during transport.
Filled with thousands of polystyrene beads, the vacuum mattress acts as a thermal insulator helping to maintain the child’s core body temperature.
Integrated slats provide additional rigidity. Three year warranty on materials and workmanship. Lifetime warranty on MaxiValve.
Unfolded: 50”L x 20”W x 2”D (127cm x 51cm x 5cm)
Folded: 23”L x 20”W x 4”D (58cm x51cm x 10cm) in carrying case
Mattress Only: 5.0 lbs. (2.3 kg)
Mattress, Case & Pump: 9.2 lbs. (4.2 kg)
- 30°F to 150° F (-34° C to 66° C)
LOAD CAPACITY: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Fabric: Vinyl/polyester laminate
Filling: Polystyrene beads treated for fire resistance
Stiffener: Birch plywood
Carry Case: Nylon
Vacuum Pump: Aluminum cylinder